Why would anyone look old but still young age? This happens because many toxins in the body. To get a healthy and glowing skin, it is important to get rid of harmful toxins from the body acidic.
Unhealthy lifestyles and poor eating habits are also the reason behind the fine lines that occur before age. In addition to eating healthy foods, you should also include some healthy drinks in the diet.
Here are some healthy drink that can keep you young, as reported by boldsky, Thursday (10/04/2012):
- White Water Water is very important to make the body stay hydrated. Water helps the body to get a glowing skin and reduce aging. This is because water helps rid acidic and harmful toxins from the body, it also helps moisturize the skin and opens the pores. Many drinking water can reduce the formation of fine lines and also helped get a glowing skin and shiny.
- Green tea This is one healthy drink that is not only good for the skin but also
- the body. Many dieters drink 2-4 cups of green tea on a regular basis just to burn the fat in their bodies. Green tea contains polyphenols and EGCG (antioxidants) are beneficial for the skin and hair. To have thick hair, wrinkle-free skin and a perfect figure, drinking a cup of green tea on a regular basis.
- Tomato juice These vegetables are rich in antioxidants. Lycopene (antioxidant) against aging and helps maintain radiant skin and perfect. Tomatoes also improves digestion and bowel movement helps remove toxins from the body, which makes the skin wrinkle-free and glowing. If you do not like to eat raw vegetables, though the tomatoes into juice and drink regularly.
- The hot chocolate Caffeine consumption is limited to be good for the heart. If you drink a cup of hot chocolate, you will have a healthy heart and radiant skin.
According to many researchers, cocoa has more antioxidants than caffeine that makes it healthier. Studies from Cornell University suggests cocoa has more antioxidants than coffee, red wine and green tea.